With a perfect blend of fun, technical ball control, agility and themed small and large-scale games, Euro Soccer USA delivers a premium soccer camp program, mixing high and low intensity activities with appropriate rest and recovery intervals for each age level, maximizing learning and enjoyment while considering the developmental level and endurance of each participant.
Euro Soccer USA’s professional, licensed coaches take pride in their comprehensive and flexible curriculum, tailoring the program to provide the most benefit for each unique group of children, without compromising the quality of the training.
10% sibling discount available on all camps!
Age Group(s) & Pricing:
Age 2-3, Toddler (9:00am – 10:00am) $98.00/5 days
Age 5-12, Full Day (9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m) $488.00/5 days
Age 5-12, Half Day (9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m OR 12:00 to 3:00 p.m) $298.00/5 days
Age 4, Half Day Only (9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m OR 12:00 to 3:00 p.m) $298.00/5 days
LOCATION: The Sports Park 13196 Bluff Creek Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90094, USA – MAP
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE AT ALL CAMPS:
- No Coach, Parent or child, with a fever, high temperature or symptoms related to Covid-19 may enter the field under any circumstances.
- All participants and parents must bring a face mask. All coaches and participants will wear masks.
- An outdoor (supervised) hand sanitizer and hand washing station with soap and water are provided.
- Park benches and/or areas around the full size soccer field provide ample space for 6 feet apart social distancing.
- All types of registrations can now be done online to reduce in-person contact.
- All program activities have been redesigned to promote social distancing.
- Persons picking up, dropping off, or remaining present with their child must wear their mask at all times.
- Temperature checks for all kids, parents and staff.
- High 5s on hold for now and non-physical contact.
- Coach /child group ratios reduced
- Kids stay with same coach and groups
- Throw-ins replaced by kick-ins to reduce hand-ball contact.
- Goalies use feet and not hands (as above)
- Los Angeles County Department of Health safety guidelines posted and displayed at our camps and clinics.
- Weekly coach staff training reiterates all safety protocols.
*Additional fees apply. Advanced booking highly recommended. Day-of bookings contingent on availability. Please call (424) 228-5305 to book your extended care.
SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS & EXPERIENCED PLAYERS
Toddler, Boys & Girls Age 2-12 Years; divided by age & ability