With a perfect blend of fun, technical ball control, agility and themed small and large-scale games, Euro Soccer USA delivers a premium soccer camp program, mixing high and low intensity activities with appropriate rest and recovery intervals for each age level, maximizing learning and enjoyment while considering the developmental level and endurance of each participant.
Euro Soccer USA’s professional, licensed coaches take pride in their comprehensive and flexible curriculum, tailoring the program to provide the most benefit for each unique group of children, without compromising the quality of the training.
10% sibling discount available on all camps!
Age Group(s) & Times:
Age 2-3, Toddler (9:15am – 10:00am)
Age 5-12, Full Day (9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m)
Age 5-12, Half Day (9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m OR 12:00 to 3:00 p.m)
Age 4, Half Day Only (9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m OR 12:00 to 3:00 p.m)
LOCATION: The Sports Park 13196 Bluff Creek Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90094, USA – MAP
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE AT ALL CAMPS:
Here at Euro Soccer USA, we take health very seriously. With the after effects of the pandemic continuing to influence our daily lives, we have come up with a list of actionable procedures we conduct to make sure your child is as safe as possible.
- Temperature Checks for all Coaches.
- We only hire coaches that are fully Vaccinated.
- Hand Washing Stations are available and usage is encouraged during Camp Sessions.
- Sick Players are asked to remain home until a negative Covid Test can be supplied.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned often.
- Capacity is Limited to what is deemed safe by the current Government Regulations.
- All other Government regulations are followed.
- Masks are encouraged for any Non-Vaccinated Parents or guardians.
*Additional fees apply. Advanced booking highly recommended. Day-of bookings contingent on availability. Please call (424) 228-5305 to book your extended care.
SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS & EXPERIENCED PLAYERS
Toddler, Boys & Girls Age 2-12 Years; divided by age & ability