NOW RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS
Youth Soccer Coaches (requirements; Early Touches & Coaching Young OR FA Level 1&2)
Join us for the experience of a lifetime as you train and coach, side by side with fellow soccer coaches from all around the world! Open to US & Non-USA.
Euro Soccer USA’s unique approach to coaching European-style soccer is quickly gaining popularity throughout the Los Angeles soccer community. Specializing in children’s skill & technique development, we emphasize the importance of skill repetition, sportsmanship and teamwork.
PROVIDED FOR YOU PROGRAM FEES
* Accommodation within 1 miles from Euro Soccer USA Headquarters * Application fee: $35 per applicant
* Company Car – monthly gas allowance * Refundable damage deposit: $500
* Company Mobile Phone – data provided
* Weekly Group Training & Mentorship
* Weekly Pick Up / League Soccer Games – fees paid
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
* Program is open to all coaches who obtain an Early Touches & SFA Coaching Young certificate or FA Level 1 & 2. Application Required.
* Weekly preset schedule. Maximum required hours: 25 per week.
* Mentorship. A mentor will guide you from start to finish; monitoring and advising you as you progress through the program.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application form below.* You will be notified once your application form has been processed and reviewed. If you are successful, 50% of the deposit is then due to reserve your space and you will then receive your official acceptance letter with start date. The balance of deposit is due before start date.
*Please note: There is a non-refundable $35 Application Fee
STEP 1: Submit online Application Form
STEP 2: If your application is successful, you will be required to be available for a FaceTime / Skype interview.
STEP 3: Read, Sign and complete all documentation given by Euro Soccer USA (terms and conditions, policies etc)
STEP 4: Apply for Visa. We advise waiting until Visa is granted before moving on to Step 5.
STEP 5: Book Flights. We advise that you book flights 2-3 days at each end of your program start/end date. Once flights are booked, confirm arrival/departure information with Euro Soccer USA.
STEP 6: Prepare yourself accordingly with Soccer/Football attire.You will be given a Euro Soccer USA uniform; Shirts & Shorts, however all cleats/boots and other necessary attire must be brought with you
STEP 7: Once you are safely through the Check-In & Security in your country, please email/call the main office to confirm your departure time, and estimated arrival time.
STEP 8: Once you have landed, please contact the main office to alert them that you have landed.
STEP 9: When you have been through Security & Border Control, and have picked up all your luggage, contact the main office.
STEP 10: You will be picked up outside Departure by a member of Euro Soccer USA staff, and driven to your accommodation.
STEP 11: You will be given your Program Schedule and all details regarding your stay.