COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE FOR ALL PROGRAMS
- No Coach, Parent or child, with a fever, high temperature or symptoms related to Covid-19 may enter the field under any circumstances.
- All participants and parents must bring a face mask. All coaches and participants will wear masks.
- An outdoor (supervised) hand sanitizer and hand washing station with soap and water are provided.
- Park benches and/or areas around the full size soccer field provide ample space for 6 feet apart social distancing.
- All types of registrations can now be done online to reduce in-person contact.
- All program activities have been redesigned to promote social distancing.
- Persons picking up, dropping off, or remaining present with their child must wear their mask at all times.
- Temperature checks for all kids, parents and staff.
- High 5s on hold for now and non-physical contact.
- Coach /child group ratios reduced
- Kids stay with same coach and groups
- Throw-ins replaced by kick-ins to reduce hand-ball contact.
- Goalies use feet and not hands (as above)
- Los Angeles County Department of Health safety guidelines posted and displayed at our camps and clinics.
- Weekly coach staff training reiterates all safety protocols.
From Owner and founder Denver Newton —
Please remember that we are committed to teaching children to play soccer in a fun and safe environment, thus very appreciative of being in the type of outdoor activity that allows us to continue providing sporting opportunities by making these adjustments during these times. We have over 20 years of experience and already prioritize safety over everything else. The children are still learning and having fun while making these adaptations, so we really are all in this together and will get through it together. We ask that you continually work with us to follow all of our parks and school facilities Covid safety rules which in turn allows our program to continue for everyone’s benefit.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please bear in mind that Sports Leagues are different from Sports clinics.
Thanks everyone 🙂