COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE FOR ALL PROGRAMS
- Here at Euro Soccer USA, we take health very seriously. With the after effects of the pandemic continuing to influence our daily lives, we have come up with a list of actionable procedures we conduct to make sure your child is as safe as possible.
- Temperature Checks for all Coaches.
- We only hire coaches that are fully Vaccinated.
- Hand Washing Stations are available and usage is encouraged during Camp Sessions.
- Sick Players are asked to remain home until a negative Covid Test can be supplied.
- Capacity is Limited to what is deemed safe by the current Government Regulations.
- All other Government regulations are followed.
- Masks are encouraged for any Non-Vaccinated Parents or guardians.
Please remember that we are committed to teaching children to play soccer in a fun and safe environment, thus very appreciative of being in the type of outdoor activity that allows us to continue providing sporting opportunities by making these adjustments during these times. We have over 20 years of experience and already prioritize safety over everything else. The children are still learning and having fun while making these adaptations, so we really are all in this together and will get through it together. We ask that you continually work with us to follow all of our parks and school facilities Covid safety rules which in turn allows our program to continue for everyone’s benefit.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please bear in mind that Sports Leagues are different from Sports clinics.
Thanks everyone 🙂