Waiver & Release:
Agreement to Participate in Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s Soccer training. Participation in all sports can be inherently dangerous and it is impossible to ensure the safety of all participating individuals. Soccer demands cardiovascular fitness, coordination, and agility. Although many risks can be avoided, I understand that not all risks can be and release Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. from responsibility for any injury that my child might incur during the course of normal play. I further understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s coach(es) will call EMS to render assistance and that I will be financially responsible for any expenses involved.
While playing soccer, accidents do happen. Some of these accidents may be minor like collisions with other players, collisions with the ground, and being struck by the ball. Other accidents may be more significant like collisions with the goalposts. Other injuries may also include: minor injuries like scrapes, bruises, strains, blisters, and sprains; more serious injuries liken broken bones, concussions, muscle tears, and ligament tears; catastrophic injuries like heat stroke, cardiac arrest, and death.
To reduce the risk of injury, participants are expected to abide by the following rules: All participants are expected to be physically fit before Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. coaching session begins all players must adhere to the rules of soccer, thus creating a safe playing environment The above-mentioned participant agrees to follow the preceding safety rules, all posted safety rules, and all rules common to the sport of soccer. Further, the above-mentioned participant agrees to report any unsafe practices, conditions, or equipment to the Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. Coach(es).
I certify that the above-mentioned participant 1) possesses a sufficient degree of physical fitness to safely participate in soccer, 2) understands that he/she is to discontinue activity at any time he/she feels undue discomfort or stress, and 3) has indicated in the ‘Relevant Medical Info’ section any health-related conditions that might affect his/her ability to play soccer and he/she or parent, teacher or guardian will verbally inform the Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s instructor prior to participating in soccer training.
I have read the preceding information and it has been explained to me. I know, understand, and appreciate the risks associated with participation in soccer and I am voluntarily participating the above-mentioned participant in the activity. In doing so, the above-mentioned participant is assuming all of the inherent risks of the sport. I further understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s Coach(es) will call EMS to render assistance and that I will be financially responsible for any expenses involved.
I do hereby consent and agree that Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. has the right to take photographs and video of my child during Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s sessions. These photos and videos may be used on the company website (www.eurosoccerusa.com), company Facebook pages, and promotional material without compensation. I understand that my child’s name and identity will not be revealed. If you would prefer photographs or video not be taken your child(ren), Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. should be notified of this via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Waiver of Liability: In consideration of being permitted to play soccer, on behalf of myself, my family, my heirs, and my assigns, I hereby release Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. its agents, and its employees from liability for injury, loss, or death to the above-mentioned participant while using any facility or equipment or in any way associated with participating in the activity of soccer now or in the future, resulting from the ordinary negligence of Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. its agents and employees.
ESUSA, L.L.C. Policies:
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- It is not the responsibility of Euro Soccer USA to remind customers that their credit is expiring by non-attendance. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian of the participant to inform Euro Soccer USA of extreme circumstances why the credit cannot be used temporarily.
- Refunds apply when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing by email 1 week for Camps, Weekend Academy and one Month for Schools prior to the start of any session.
- Should Euro Soccer USA find it necessary to de-register a child, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
- Weekend Program: A $15.00 administration fee will be applied to any refund issued as well as retail price of any free merchandise given for full session sign up will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Summer Camps: All refunds will be subject to a 15% processing fee, if the full amount in credit toward future programs is not accepted.
- Refunds will not be granted after 45 days from the original date of payment.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS: (School programs & Weekend Soccer Academy, as indicated)
- Whenever possible, Euro Soccer USA will use indoor space during inclement weather. (School programs)
- If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain). (School programs)
- Euro Soccer USA reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. (All programs)
- Weekend Soccer Academy: Euro Soccer USA offers a one-time alternative day attendance per 8 or 10-Week session in case of a pre-determined absence. Notice of absence must be received by email or phone at least 24 hours before the absence. The make-up class may be scheduled within the current session only.
SCHOOL PROGRAM PRORATION:
The monthly cost of $49.95 covers the cost of 4 soccer classes (at $12.50 per class), the typical amount in one month.
If a month has more or less than 4 soccer classes offered (due to short months, school holidays, etc), monthly auto-payments will be prorated for months at the same rate of $12.50 per class. (Ie. $37.50 for 3 weeks, $62.50 for 5 weeks).
Any proration of monthly payments will be preceded by an email notification to applicable customers.
Transfers to other venue or to another child in same family will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the class.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
Parents/Caregivers must sign children in & out of programs that are open to the public. No child can be left unattended before class!
If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please provide a note to the coach. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the Euro Soccer USA Coach.
BY ACKNOWLEDGING AND SIGNING BELOW, I AM DELIVERING AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE THAT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT AS AN ORIGINAL MANUAL PAPER SIGNATURE. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE WILL BE EQUALLY AS BINDING AS AN ORIGINAL MANUAL PAPER SIGNATURE.