Waiver & Release:
Agreement to Participate in Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s Soccer training. Participation in all sports can be inherently dangerous and it is impossible to ensure the safety of all participating individuals. Soccer demands cardiovascular fitness, coordination, and agility. Although many risks can be avoided, I understand that not all risks can be and release Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. from responsibility for any injury that my child might incur during the course of normal play. I further understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s coach(es) will call EMS to render assistance and that I will be financially responsible for any expenses involved.
While playing soccer, accidents do happen. Some of these accidents may be minor like collisions with other players, collisions with the ground, and being struck by the ball. Other accidents may be more significant like collisions with the goalposts. Other injuries may also include: minor injuries like scrapes, bruises, strains, blisters, and sprains; more serious injuries liken broken bones, concussions, muscle tears, and ligament tears; catastrophic injuries like heat stroke, cardiac arrest, and death.
To reduce the risk of injury, participants are expected to abide by the following rules: All participants are expected to be physically fit before Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. coaching session begins all players must adhere to the rules of soccer, thus creating a safe playing environment The above-mentioned participant agrees to follow the preceding safety rules, all posted safety rules, and all rules common to the sport of soccer. Further, the above-mentioned participant agrees to report any unsafe practices, conditions, or equipment to the Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. Coach(es).
I certify that the above-mentioned participant 1) possesses a sufficient degree of physical fitness to safely participate in soccer, 2) understands that he/she is to discontinue activity at any time he/she feels undue discomfort or stress, and 3) has indicated in the ‘Relevant Medical Info’ section any health-related conditions that might affect his/her ability to play soccer and he/she or parent, teacher or guardian will verbally inform the Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s instructor prior to participating in soccer training.
I have read the preceding information and it has been explained to me. I know, understand, and appreciate the risks associated with participation in soccer and I am voluntarily participating the above-mentioned participant in the activity. In doing so, the above-mentioned participant is assuming all of the inherent risks of the sport. I further understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s Coach(es) will call EMS to render assistance and that I will be financially responsible for any expenses involved.
I do hereby consent and agree that Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. has the right to take photographs and video of my child during Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C’s sessions. These photos and videos may be used on the company website (www.eurosoccerusa.com), company Facebook pages, and promotional material without compensation. I understand that my child’s name and identity will not be revealed. If you would prefer photographs or video not be taken your child(ren), Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. should be notified of this via e-mail (email@example.com).
I also agree to receive promotional text messages from Euro Soccer USA, from which I can opt out at any time.
Waiver of Liability: In consideration of being permitted to play soccer, on behalf of myself, my family, my heirs, and my assigns, I hereby release Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. its agents, and its employees from liability for injury, loss, or death to the above-mentioned participant while using any facility or equipment or in any way associated with participating in the activity of soccer now or in the future, resulting from the ordinary negligence of Euro Soccer USA, L.L.C. its agents and employees.
ESUSA, L.L.C. Policies:
COOKIES POLICY: Click HERE to view the full policy
- A $20.00 administration fee will be applied to any refund issued, as well as retail price of any free merchandise given for full session sign up will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- It is not the responsibility of Euro Soccer USA to remind customers that their credit is expiring by non-attendance. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian of the participant to inform Euro Soccer USA of extreme circumstances why the credit cannot be used temporarily.
- Refunds apply when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing by email up to one week before Camps, Weekend Academy and one month for schools prior to the start of any session.
- Should Euro Soccer USA find it necessary to remove a child from a program, a refund will be issued after cost of used classes and administration fee.
- Refunds will not be granted after 45 days from the original date of payment.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, Euro Soccer USA will use indoor space during inclement weather.
- In the event of class cancellation, all players will be notified by email prior to the start of the class. Players can assume class is on unless they are notified otherwise, and are free to call the office at (424) 228-5305 to check class status at any time.
- When a class is cancelled, a make-up class will be arranged or a class credit will be issued. Players will be notified by email.
- Euro Soccer USA reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Notice of absence for any program must be received by email or phone a minimum of 24 hours beforehand for class credit to be issued. For Weekend Soccer Academy, the make-up class may be scheduled within the current session.
- Make-up credit will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class or camp.
- School Classes: If notice of absence is received in advance, class credit will be issued at the discretion of the office staff.
- Camps: Program credit will not be issued for missed camp days.
- Two excused absences, class date changes or credit reassignments are permitted 10 or 12-week session (depending on program), with written notice prior to the start of the class. Class date adjustments made within 24 hours of registration do not apply. A $20.00 administration fee will apply to each additional change.
- All drop-in class purchases will be assigned to the next available class date(s), unless specified otherwise at the time of registration.
- Drop-in class purchases: Two excused absences, class date changes or credit reassignments permitted per purchase, with written notice prior to the start of the class. Class date adjustments made within 24 hours of registration do not apply. A $20.00 administration fee will apply to each additional change.
SCHOOL PROGRAM PRORATION:
The monthly cost of $55.00 adds 4 soccer class credits to a player’s account (at $13.75 per class).
If a month has more or less than 4 soccer classes offered (due to short months, school holidays, etc), credits will be rolled over. Alternatively, the monthly auto-payment will be prorated at the same rate of $13.75 per class.
Customers are welcome to call the office at any time with questions on their account credit.
Class credit transfers to other program or to another child in same immediate family will be granted as program space allows. A $20.00 transfer fee will apply.
Camp registrations may be transferred to an alternative camp week up to 7 days before the purchased camp.
Camp registrations may not be transferred from one person to another.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
Parents/caregivers must sign children in & out of programs. No child is to be left unattended before class.
Any If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please notify the Euro Soccer USA office. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the Euro Soccer USA Coach.
During soccer camps, a Euro Soccer USA staff member will escort a child to and from the restroom.
BY ACKNOWLEDGING AND SIGNING BELOW, I AM DELIVERING AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE THAT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT AS AN ORIGINAL MANUAL PAPER SIGNATURE. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE WILL BE EQUALLY AS BINDING AS AN ORIGINAL MANUAL PAPER SIGNATURE.